COVID-19 Policy/Procedures Update
Dear Valued Customers:
We are operating with limited personnel on a limited schedule to address urgent eye or optical needs on an appointment basis only. We are receiving high call volume, but the staff is checking messages daily Monday through Thursday and will try to respond back to you as soon as possible. For after-hours emergency eye problems, call 425-483-8000 to reach the doctor on call.
Although we are closed for routine care per CDC guidelines, we will provide Telehealth appointments starting April 13, 2020, and will see emergency medical eye conditions if deemed necessary. Please click here for further information about Telehealth.
Temporary COVID-19 Procedures
- If you are a contact lens wearer and currently have less than a 3 month supply left, we highly recommend that you place an order now. Charges for direct shipping of lenses are temporarily waived at this time. We will extend contact lens prescription expiration dates on a case by case basis.
- Call us if you require the renewal of a medical prescription that was originally ordered by our doctors.
- If you have glasses on order with us, we offer 2 options to receive them:
- 1. Mail the glasses to you. There is an $8.00 shipping fee. Adjustments to the glasses can be made after we re-open for normal business.
- 2. Pick them up by appointment only. We ask that you notify us when you arrive and stand 6′ away from our entryway. Our staff will then place your glasses at the entryway. Adjustments to the glasses can be made after we re-open for normal business.
Thank you for your patience, cooperation, and trust during this difficult time as we all continue to work together to keep our community healthy and safe.
RedWood Eye Clinic